- Non-slip handle for a secure grip
- Red measuring scale for better readability and more accurate dosing
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°C to +180°C
- Temperature change resistant to 220°C: Can be used directly from the 20°C cold freezer into the 200°C oven
- Low-emission, BPA-free and hygienic material that does not absorb dirt or odours
Since its foundation in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always foresaw household expectations and developments, offering families new ideas for preparing, cooking, serving at the table and much more over the years.
Thanks to continuous innovations, Pyrex® products have become preferred partners in the kitchen, helping millions of households to cook successfully and with pleasure. Today, the Pyrexbrand® is reinventing itself (with a new look)! This redesign starts today with you, in your kitchen, with healthy and fresh products … An invitation to come up with your own recipe. Pyrex® is a properly registered trademark of Corning Incorporated and is licensed by International Cookware.
The Pyrexbrand® has been a name for its reputation in the French manufacturing industry since 1922, thanks to the production of borosilicate glass.
In October 2017, the brand received the quality label “Origine France Guarantee” (guaranteed manufactured in France) for all its pressed borosilicate glass products.
There are no reviews yet.